Forum Sardegna - I need some help
    Forum Sardegna

Forum Sardegna
Nome Utente:

Password:

Registrati
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Nota Bene: Nella penisola di Sinis, lungo la costa che va da Is Arutas a San Giovanni, si trovano alcune antiche cave di arenaria carbonatica utilizzate già in epoca romana e localizzate in riva al mare per un più agevole trasporto del materiale su imbarcazioni. Scavate con la tipica tecnica a grandi riquadri e soggette all'erosione dei venti e del mare, attualmente sono parzialmente sommerse. Di interesse turistico è, non lontana dalla torre costiera di Seu, la così detta “Sala da ballo” che presenta un pavimento particolarmente liscio racchiuso da pareti verticali.

Tutti i Forum
 Cultura in Sardegna
 Archeologia in Sardegna
 I need some help
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:

Nuovo Evento      Bookmark this Topic  
| Altri..
Pagina Precedente
Autore Discussione
Pagina: di 5

pollo mannaro

Utente Medio

Inserito il - 11/03/2012 : 18:25:17  Link diretto a questa risposta  Rispondi Quotando
Trambuccone ha scritto:

Well, I'm interested to see side effects of beer on a chicken...
There could be at least three of them : laying eggs, spending all the evening in the loo... Or talking until breathless...
T.

...the second you told (according to Quelo religion!)

Modificato da - pollo mannaro in data 11/03/2012 18:26:15

Regione Estero  ~ Città: Atlantide  ~  Messaggi: 450  ~  Membro dal: 25/12/2010  ~  Ultima visita: 23/03/2012 Torna all'inizio della Pagina

Trambuccone
Salottino
Utente Senior

Inserito il - 11/03/2012 : 18:40:30  Link diretto a questa risposta  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Trambuccone Invia a Trambuccone un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
I'm disappointed... I hoped it was the third...

T.

Firma di Trambuccone 
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum......et tertia non datum.

Regione Sardegna  ~ Città: Nord Sardegna  ~  Messaggi: 1509  ~  Membro dal: 16/09/2007  ~  Ultima visita: 07/09/2013 Torna all'inizio della Pagina

pollo mannaro

Utente Medio

Inserito il - 11/03/2012 : 21:16:06  Link diretto a questa risposta  Rispondi Quotando
Trambuccone ha scritto:

I'm disappointed... I hoped it was the third...
T.

Sorry my friend, try again...

Regione Estero  ~ Città: Atlantide  ~  Messaggi: 450  ~  Membro dal: 25/12/2010  ~  Ultima visita: 23/03/2012 Torna all'inizio della Pagina

Trambuccone
Salottino
Utente Senior

Inserito il - 11/03/2012 : 22:46:42  Link diretto a questa risposta  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Trambuccone Invia a Trambuccone un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
...There's no point on trying again... You already gave the right answer, didn't you?

T.

Firma di Trambuccone 
Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum......et tertia non datum.

Regione Sardegna  ~ Città: Nord Sardegna  ~  Messaggi: 1509  ~  Membro dal: 16/09/2007  ~  Ultima visita: 07/09/2013 Torna all'inizio della Pagina

pollo mannaro

Utente Medio

Inserito il - 15/03/2012 : 17:08:34  Link diretto a questa risposta  Rispondi Quotando
Hi Ricardo

I’m very sorry (and upset). I wasn’t able to find any ref. about the cupae you are interested in.
Everybody says they were excavated (and data collected) but no relevant info at the moment.

I'll go ahead but I'm not confident about a possible result.

Best regars

Ricardo

Nuovo Utente

Inserito il - 19/03/2012 : 22:40:23  Link diretto a questa risposta  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Ricardo Invia a Ricardo un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Well, my work is going on; some of the links and suggestions you gave me were very effective! I am now finding several other points of connection between different types of cupae in the Iberian Peninsula and Sardinia.

Something very interesting is that apparently in the early 1st century AD Augustus created a praesidium in Astis for a cohors Lusitanorum. So there were Lusitanian troops there at that time. That may help to explain how you have cippi a botte so similar to the ones in the south of Portugal (there seem to be more here but I cannot say, at least yet, if they went from here to there or the other way around) as well as the presence in Sardegna of an altar dedicated to goddess Ataegina, who was worshipped only in the south of Spain and Portugal.

You can read a bit more about this here:
http://eprints.uniss.it/6998/1/Mast...ra_citta.pdf

When my work is more consolidated I'll share the information.

Thanks a lot for everything as always.

Regione Sardegna  ~ Città: Lisboa  ~  Messaggi: 15  ~  Membro dal: 24/02/2012  ~  Ultima visita: 23/03/2012 Torna all'inizio della Pagina

pollo mannaro

Utente Medio

Inserito il - 21/03/2012 : 12:11:44  Link diretto a questa risposta  Rispondi Quotando
Ricardo ha scritto:

Well, my work is going on; some of the links and suggestions you gave me were very effective! I am now finding several other points of connection between different types of cupae in the Iberian Peninsula and Sardinia.

Something very interesting is that apparently in the early 1st century AD Augustus created a praesidium in Astis for a cohors Lusitanorum. So there were Lusitanian troops there at that time. That may help to explain how you have cippi a botte so similar to the ones in the south of Portugal (there seem to be more here but I cannot say, at least yet, if they went from here to there or the other way around) as well as the presence in Sardegna of an altar dedicated to goddess Ataegina, who was worshipped only in the south of Spain and Portugal.

You can read a bit more about this here:
http://eprints.uniss.it/6998/1/Mast...ra_citta.pdf

When my work is more consolidated I'll share the information.

Thanks a lot for everything as always.

Grazie Ricardo, we'll wait for your news.

Stay in touch!

Pagina: di 5 Discussione  
Pagina Precedente
Nuovo Evento      Bookmark this Topic  
| Altri..

Vai a:
Herniasurgery.it | Snitz.it | Crediti Snitz Forums 2000